Bridge Crane Specialists, LLC. needs a uniquely talented individual to oversee our design engineering department, which will take our company to the next level.
This highly visible position will oversee all engineering activities including training of design engineers and drafters, scheduling the work based on ever-changing priorities and customer demand, reviewing all engineering drawings for accuracy and compliance, and coordinating with production to ensure the finished product meets design specifications. This is a hands-on position and you will be asked to augment the engineering team in generating engineering drawings as needed in a timely manner.
We provide an exciting and fast-paced work environment. If you thrive in the entrepreneurial environment of small business and enjoy variety in your work, this may be the position for you.
You will work with a talented & dedicated team and report directly to the Director of Business Development - a PE-certified mechanical engineer - to optimize delivery schedules based on customer requirements.
• Provide senior-level leadership to drafter/designers and project engineers to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Ability to train/mentor associate members on the engineering team.
• Actively engage in the design and development in a manufacturing and production environment, preferably with a crane building or steel fabrication as well as special projects and special orders.
• Provide leadership and direction to Project Team leads by planning and controlling the design and building of projects.
• Keep abreast of current product offerings in order to leverage modern technologies and provide the end client with the most cost-effective solution.
• Interface with the ever-growing client base to ensure clients’ expectations are met and exceeded.
• Make design modification/improvements to on-going projects to meet changing scope requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Structural)
• Six (6) plus years in related design experience in a manufacturing and production environment
• Proficient in the design of industrial systems using automated design software such as AutoCAD, Solid Works or the equivalent
• Experience with Mac-based project management software such as Merlin along with Filemaker would be a plus.
• Above average “People Skills” and leadership qualities with technically-trained individuals and comfortable with project management oversight
• Excellent work ethic and organizational skills in prioritizing, planning and implementing projects.
Bridge Crane Specialists, LLC. is a leader in the industry - but small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our dynamic, stable and energetic working environment.
Furthermore, you will enjoy the benefits of working in a rapidly growing, low cost of living, business-oriented area of northeastern Oklahoma near Tulsa.
Bridge Crane Specialists, LLC is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug-free workplace. In addition to the competitive wages, incentives, and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest.
If you consider yourself one of the top Engineering Managers in the region, please forward your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com